Sunday, April 29, 2012

Free Topeka Yoga Classes!



If everything goes according to my plans, 
then I will start teaching Yoga again on May 7th. 
 Since I don't live in Topeka, please check this blog before class for cancellations.  
The cancellation will be posted at least an hour before class starts.
Thank you!




2 Free Yoga Classes

Monday, May 7th at 6 pm
and
Thursday, May 10th at 1 pm


Come early!  
The outside door is locked promptly before class begins.


**The free classes are general, all level classes.  If you have never taken a Yoga class before, please email me.  I will recommend that you come early so I can show you some Yoga basics.

If you are on medications or are seeing a doctor or physical therapist for any ailment or concern, please talk to them before taking a class.  I am happy to speak to any doctor or therapist about my classes but you should get their okay to attend a Yoga class first.


Regular classes start the week after.  

Questions?  ardhachandrasana@yahoo.com





  

No comments: