Saturday, February 23, 2013

Please don't let this dissuade you


I will have to say that I am very excited about tomorrow's Yoga class at the Rossville Community Library. It sounds as if there will quite a few people that will be attending the class.

If you are coming in from out-of-town, the library will be open by 1:35 pm. We will be filling the rooms as people come in the door, so being early ensures that a spot is available for you.

To be sure, since the first class is free we expect a big turn out. After the free class, students will have the opportunity to sign up for 4 classes (the first session) to reserve a spot. There is also the option to drop-in, if there is space available that class. All classes are $5.00.

If you have a Yoga sticky mat (not the foam mats that people use for Pilates) please bring it. I think I have 15 sticky mats but we may need more. We will see! I am looking forward to a fun class. See you on the mat.

   

No comments: