Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Times....they are a changin'


After teaching in Topeka for 3 years, it is time to turn my attention a little closer to home. I am not closing the door entirely but I have some wonderful opportunities presenting themselves as of late.

I am announcing that I will not renew my lease with the Learning for Life Center in Topeka. May 31st is when my contract ends, so my last class at that location will be Thursday, May 30th.

Teaching in Topeka has been a bumpy, exciting and enlightening road. I have learned a lot along the way. I have had many surprises....some good, some bad but in the end I am a better teacher as well as student. Never a dull moment, to be sure. 

I leave Topeka feeling that the town has the Yoga teachers it needs, so that is a good thing. 

I will be teaching my Thursday Gentle Yoga classes at the Learning for Life Center until May 30th, 2013.

Sunday Yoga classes at the Rossville Community Library are filling up fast. I have been teaching there for 3 weeks, and we have a great group of students! I am truly blessed.

Please email me if you have any questions.
ardhachandrasana@yahoo.com

Also, I would be willing to teach another class in Delia, Rossville or Silver Lake. There is a demand for a second class but we would need to either work around the library's hours (have class when they aren't open) or find a second location. Suggestions are welcome!

Lastly, I am not exactly sure when the construction will be completed but I will have a Yoga room here at the farm. There will be a Yoga rope wall to hang from plus all the props necessary to have some amazing workshops this Fall. Lots of great training opportunities, as well, for current and soon-to-be Yoga teachers!

As always, teaching is such a blessing. I have been fortunate to share something that I feel so passionate about with so many lovely people. Yoga (and my children) has made me a better person. What a gift!

If you haven't taken a Yoga class, I hope you will.....soon.

See you on the mat!
Namaste`
~ Cat  

No comments: