Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New weekly Saturday morning class to start soon!



New Saturday class TBA.

Since the Moving from the Organs workshops and classes didn't seem to spark any interest, I have cancelled the rest of the series.  



Please note that I will be teaching a Saturday morning class very soon.  I am thinking that 9:30 am - 11:30 am will be a perfect slot for me.  Any takers?  :-)

My last Monday night class will be September 17th.  Two more opportunities to take a Monday night Yoga class with me this year.  I have animals that are in need my care and cannot get home in enough time to put them up before nightfall since the sun is currently setting earlier.  And go figure, my chickens do not want to be caged at 4 pm!

Please check back for more details on the Saturday morning classes.  

FYI:  Also, if no one shows for my Monday, September 10th class....then I may cancel one week early.  (I always encourage my students to check this blog prior to class.)

Have a great rest of your week!

Namaste`

~ Cat

P.S.  Here are some themes for each week.  

Ayurveda
Anatomy
Moving from the Organs
Restoratives

 



 

No comments: