Friday, April 15, 2011

I am taking the plunge, so I hope the water is warm.....

As you will see in the post below this one, the new Topeka Yoga session starts next week.  I have removed my Friday classes completely.  Since I will be commuting from Delia very soon, I thought that 4 days away from my farm would be enough.  5 was too much commuting.  

Hopefully in the next year or so I will have finished the room above the two car garage into a Yoga space fully equipped with ropes and all the props one might need.  I think a trip to the country for a Yoga workshop and a visit with the animals might be in everyone's future!  Yay!

Two new classes that will be added in May.

Wednesdays:  6 pm - 7:30 ~ Yoga for Beginners
Saturdays:  8:30 am - 10 am ~ Yoga for Beginners

FREE classes
Wednesday, May 4th: 6 pm ~ All levels
Saturday, May 7th: 8:30 am ~ All levels



Questions:  ardhachandrasana@yahoo.com



No comments: