Friday, April 1, 2011

New Topeka Yoga Session

New session starts Monday, April 18th and ends May 27th

Mondays
6 pm - 7:30 pm
Level I


Thursdays
1pm - 2:30 pm
Yoga for the Young at Heart, 50+


Thursdays
6 pm - 7:30 pm
Level I

****New classes added in May.  
Check out the post above for details.*****



I did say that I was going to start some new intro level classes in May.  I do want to add the classes but I am waiting to hear back from Groupon before I make that big plunge.  
The longer I wait the closer I can get the two sessions to run together, 
meaning that I might not transition until June.  
When Groupon makes my deal "live" then I am sure that I will need those extra classes, especially the intro level.  
We will see.  

Again, thank you for your patience with this final transition.  I really care about my Lawrence students very much, so it is hard to think about it ending in a month or two.

Namaste`
~ Cat


No comments: