Friday, July 28, 2017

Can you tell I am excited about this workshop???



Hi Everyone!!

I hope you are able to enjoy the cooler temperatures this weekend! We all needed a break from the relentless heat.

As you can see, I will be teaching a shoulder health workshop this fall. For those that attended my "Healthy Feet for a Healthier You" workshop over a year ago, this workshop will have a similar approach. 

Essentially, there will be a power-point presentation, exercises with and without the Yoga Therapy Balls, and LOTS of information on healthy movements for your shoulders. I will go over basic alignment cues so that we have a neutral starting point. Everyone will work within their natural range-of-motion, so this class is great for almost everyone.

That said, if you have a chronic problem, frozen shoulder, or another issue that you are seeing a doctor about PLEASE talk to your doctor before attending this class. 

I am NOT a physical therapist. I AM someone who is passionate about learning how to stay healthy and strong for the rest of my life. I would love to share with you what I have learned from many anatomists, physical therapists, bio-mechanists, and other researchers on overall body health.

I hope you will join me on this quest for a healthier life through healthy movements.

See you soon!!

~ Cat
 

No comments: