Monday, May 11, 2020

Contact info and proposal




I am all about choices.
I have done the research
and am comfortable
with teaching classes
again in the near future.

That said, I have not heard
any updates from either the library
nor the tribe for quite some time
on how everything will proceed
in the coming months.

I do have a teaching space at the farm
where I live. It is a small yoga and
fiber arts building that has
a yoga rope wall for two plus
LOTS of props. A few of you have
even been out here, so you
know what the roads can be like.

In the past, I have also taught workshops
and classes at people's homes
and offices, so that could be another
option for a one-time or weekly
class.

If you are interested in anything
listed above, please feel
free to email me.  Suggestions
are also welcome.


yoginiofoz@gmail.com

I would love to continue to teach
because I feel very strongly about
what I teach and the need for these
exercises and stretches to be
taught on a regular basis.

Also, if any of my regular students have
a suggestion on an alternative place
to teach I would love to hear from you.

Be well and God bless!





No comments: