Thursday, March 22, 2012

Change is in the air.

Just a quick update. 

 I haven't signed a contract yet, but I have secured a new location 
to continue teaching my Yoga classes in Topeka!

I should know more concrete information within a week or two.  
Of course, as I learn more I will post updates here on my blog.


Once I have moved, I will be paring down my current class schedule 
for the spring and summer months.  
We all become busier in the out-of-doors 
and I need to focus on the farm during those active months.  


Since I don't want confuse you, 
I will post the new schedule once the room is secured.


I hope to see you all in Yoga class at Align and Stretch Studio 
(current location that I am moving out of) 
this 
Saturday at 8:30 am.


All current classes are only $15.00 (that includes drop-ins).  

Yoga....what a great way to start the weekend!




If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at:
ardhachandrasana@yahoo.com




No comments: